Oma kuva
Nimi: konez
Sijainti: Japan

sunnuntaina, syyskuuta 02, 2007

Now I 'm in Osaka, which is quite big city. First night we slept in mangacafe at Nakatsu. Room was only enough big to fit tv-chair in it. In the room there were also computer/tv (on same screen). 10hours price was 1500yen/10e, which included also free drinks and use of shower.

Now we live also in Nakatsu, in 6floor dormitory(Umeda dormitory), because rent is bit cheaper and we can also leave all unnessessary items inside.

Today I went in Juso to search place in Osaka to train Taekwondo. I found it just by walking littlebit in wrongway and then back to Juso station to ask some help. Weather was also nice today, just by walking to Juso I was all wet of sweat. Luckily I took another shirt in my bag.
Tomorrow theres training where I plan to go.

Other Finnish guys went in morning to Minami Osaka, Namba shopping area. I found them easily(just walking littlebit in wrongway...) They had been looking around Denden Electronic Town, been in some Anime-shop. Okay then we went to Nagai Stadion to see World Championships(Javelin throw finals) . We watched the finals from screen(close the stadion), because I didn't have money to get in.
Tero Pitkamaki (from Finland) took gold from finals, so it was quite cool to be there.
Tero threw 90,33 meters.
Hyva Suomi!